What We’re Looking For:
Do you have a strong work ethic? Are you a professional who is organized and efficient and are looking for an opportunity to advance your career? If you enjoy constant change and have a positive attitude even in a time of stress and you are able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, then the Office Administrator opportunity may be ideal for you. As the Office Administrator, you will run the office operations day to day and provide high-level administrative support to the executive team so they can perform to their highest ability. If you want to join a Team and make a significant impact on the operations and your Colleagues, we would love to hear from you.
The scope of responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Key function of this role will be to coordinate, implement, execute and complete various projects and processes, expected to include HR processes such as onboarding new employees
- Creating and executing project work plans and revising as appropriate to meet changing business needs and requirements
- Manage new employee onboarding program and associated tasks
- Provide Human Resources and Recruiting support and assistance to the team, as needed, in collaboration with an external partner
- Liaising with internal Operations teams regarding process creation, documentation, and/or improvements
- Supporting sales and marketing initiatives
- Maintaining office space and supplies
- Data entry and validation of detailed data
- Receiving and distribution of daily mail and deliveries
- Accounting backup for scanning documents and processing deposits for checks received;
- Coordinating process of creating deliverables and presentations for sales and business development meetings
- Maintaining company templates for presentations, proposals, etc.
- Organizing vendor and partner contacts, data, and events
- Enrolling staff and customers in security access
- Coordinating internal documentation, including company policies/procedures
- Scheduling and supporting logistics for internal and external company meetings
- Serving as back-up to first level of customer contact and routing inquiries to appropriate internal parties
- Maintaining internal programs and compliance
- Ad-hoc projects as requested, including identifying and selecting a permanent office location.
Key requirements of the role:
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Self-driven, proactive, and naturally resourceful
- Excellent time management skills working across multiple time zones
- Ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems while working independently or in a team-oriented environment
- Strong judgement and ability to make decisions independently when appropriate, and to understand when to escalate decisions for other stakeholder input.
Monday – Thursday 9am – 2pm, Friday 9am – 12 noon