The part-time Office Assistant will provide administrative support to the executive team. A key function of this role will be to coordinate, implement, execute and complete various projects and processes, expected to include HR processes such as onboarding new employees.
The scope of responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and executing project work plans and revising as appropriate to meet changing business needs and requirements
- Handle new employee onboarding program and associated tasks
- Provide Human Resources and Recruiting support and assistance to the team, as needed, in collaboration with an external partner
- Liaising with internal Operations teams regarding process creation, documentation, and/or improvements
- Maintaining office space and supplies
- Data entry and validation of detailed data
- Receiving and distribution of daily mail and deliveries
- Accounting backup for scanning documents and processing deposits for checks received.
- Coordinating process of creating deliverables and presentations for sales and business development meetings
- Maintaining company templates for presentations, proposals, etc.
- Organizing vendor and partner contacts, data, and events
- Enrolling staff and customers in security access
- Coordinating internal documentation, including company policies/procedures
- Scheduling and supporting logistics for internal and external company meetings
- Serving as back-up to first level of customer contact and routing inquiries to appropriate internal parties
- Maintaining internal programs and compliance
- Ad-hoc projects as requested, including identifying and selecting a permanent office location
Key requirements of the role:
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Self-driven, proactive, and naturally resourceful
- Excellent time management skills working across multiple time zones
- Ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems while working independently or in a team-oriented environment
- Strong judgement and ability to make decisions independently when appropriate, and to understand when to escalate decisions for other stakeholder input
- Monday – Thursday 9am – 2pm, Fridays 9am – 12 noon.